You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-08-27 22:34:26

opensourcesolutions

Import users

Hello everyone,

I need to add +250 users to my GLPI database. As far as I understand I can address my need in two different ways:

1. Export the glpi_users table in mysql, then add the desired users in that file (respecting the sql syntax) and finally import the .sql to the glpi database.
2. Using the File Injection plugin

Which one of the previous methods would you recommend me to use?

I have the user list in txt/csv formats.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by opensourcesolutions (2014-08-27 22:35:33)

#2 2014-08-28 09:28:00

RubyYoung

Re: Import users

You can make use of the existing LDAP directory to authenticate your GLPI users. Once you have done LDAP authentication, users will be added to the DB as they log on. Some common attribute like name, location, email, etc of users will be copied to the DB.

I hope I helped you in the right way. If you have any doubts in future, please free contact me via best USA essay writing service for which I am presently working. I am happy to help you in this.

#3 2014-09-02 17:12:49

opensourcesolutions

Re: Import users

RubyYoung wrote:

You can make use of the existing LDAP directory to authenticate your GLPI users. Once you have done LDAP authentication, users will be added to the DB as they log on. Some common attribute like name, location, email, etc of users will be copied to the DB.

I hope I helped you in the right way. If you have any doubts in future, please free contact me via best USA essay writing service for which I am presently working. I am happy to help you in this.

Thank you very much RubyYoung!

Board footer