You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-01-15 11:03:13

pollux

Missing source for files lib/extjs/*.swf

Hi GLPI team,

[I'm the Debian Developper maintaining glpi. Using the forum, if there is a better way to report bug just tell me]

I'm reporting this because of Debian bug #735346 [1]. Some files are distributed without the source:
    lib/extjs/resources/charts.swf                                                                                                     
    lib/extjs/resources/expressinstall.swf

This is a serious bug. Are these files required for glpi ? If not, I can repackage (create a tarball without them). If they are, then you need to provide the sources for them.

I also checked the extjs sources from their website and these files are not present.

Cheers,
Pierre

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=735346

#2 2014-01-15 11:10:45

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Missing source for files lib/extjs/*.swf

I think that files are not used by core of  GLPI (charts not using extjs and no xpressinstall)

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2014-01-15 12:45:52

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

@pollux: FYI those are already dropped from the Fedora package, for some time.

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#4 2014-01-16 14:22:57

pollux

Yes, the solution is to remove the files from the packages. However, it causes additional work since in Debian I have to re-create tarballs, excluding non-free files.
I'm also reporting this because, if the files are not used, then I suggest to remove them to prevent problems. It's also weird since they are not included in extjs distribution smile

Anyway, I will repackage the Debian source files, so you can consider this closed.

Thanks

Board footer