You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-11-09 23:04:55

odb

feature request - add ability disconnect to transfer rules

Now I can set in transfer rules only Preserver, Delete o Purge.
We manage many item in Inventory manually.
We need in a many cases transfer only PC(not connected devices-Printer,Monitor, UPS,...) and we can`t set transfer rules to  automatically disconnect all connection and leave disconnected devices in origin entity. We must manually disconnect connected devices. If we forgot manually disconnect, so glpi transfer PC and all connected devices to new entity. This is a problem. This mistakes makes chaos in our Inventory.

Preserve - transfer PC to new entity and all connected devices to new entity too. When transfer other device (not PC), this mode transfer only device and leave connection with PC in origin entity.
Delete - transfer PC to new entity and all connected devices tranfer to the trash. When transfer other device (not PC), this mode transfer only device and leave connection with PC in origin entity (OC wasn`t trnafered to trash)
Purge - transfer PC to new entity and all connected devices are permanently deleted. When transfer other device (not PC), this mode transfer only device and leave connection with PC in origin entity (PC wasn`t permanently deleted).

There is missing fourth rule Disconnect.

Disconnect - transfer PC to new entity and all connected devices leave on origin entity and disconnect them from PC. When transfer other device (not PC), transfer only this device and disconnect it from PC.

Debian Squeeze  (PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze3, Apache 2.2.16-6+squeeze3, MySQL: 5.1.49-3) glpi 0.83.91

for testing - Debian Squeeze (PHP 5.3.3, Apache 2.2.16, MySQL: 5.1.49) glpi 0.85.4

#2 2013-11-16 11:42:49

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: feature request - add ability disconnect to transfer rules

You have correction done for transfer connected item of a computer https://forge.indepnet.net/issues/4661

Il you want different comportments, you must create different models of transfert

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2013-11-18 22:44:44

odb

Re: feature request - add ability disconnect to transfer rules

I can`t setup model which transfer PC to new entity and disconnect all connected devices (leave them in origin entity).
How can I do this? I can`t setup this for now. There is no model "disconnect and leave".

There is only this models if I want transfer PC with connected devices
Preserve - transfer all device with PC to new entity
Delete - disconnect and transfer all connected devices to trash
Purge - disconnect and delete permanently all connected devices

Now I must first manually disconnect devices before transferring PC or with your correction manually disconnect devices after transfer. I can`t automatize this, no with this three models.

Debian Squeeze  (PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze3, Apache 2.2.16-6+squeeze3, MySQL: 5.1.49-3) glpi 0.83.91

for testing - Debian Squeeze (PHP 5.3.3, Apache 2.2.16, MySQL: 5.1.49) glpi 0.85.4

Board footer