You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-06-26 11:14:14

atomeq77

Wrong objects ID numeration after object deletion

Hello,

I have a problem when I deleted all branches which I created earlier, the new branches ID starts not from the beginning (#1) but continues from the last one (#last +1).

I had 5 branches and when I deleted them all and created a new one, its ID is #6

I need right objects numeration from #1

I use GLPI version 0.83.91

Regards,
D

Last edited by atomeq77 (2013-06-26 11:22:05)

#2 2013-07-03 10:54:16

atomeq77

Re: Wrong objects ID numeration after object deletion

lasik eye surgery minnea1 wrote:

All of us who have ever worn glasses know how uncomfortable they can be. When it's hot they stick to your nose and sting, and in Minneapolis they freeze to your face in winter and fog up when you come inside. So then you trylasik eye surgery mncontact lenses, trying to peel them off your eyes after a long day, hoping you don't tear them. Yuck! Not to mention the expense of continually replacing them and their cleaning solution.

I see that you don't understand the problem.

GLPI is not an app for power plants processes management so it shouldn't numerate items continuously...

Board footer