You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-04-08 01:12:47

paul-hay

setting up email notification

Hello,
I am having a hard time figuring out where to put the information, or how to set up so that GLPI can use my email system (or however it is supposed to send emails).  In all the other programs that I have set up, I have basically entered a username and password that authenticates to my email server, and then the email server relays or sends the emails.  I can't seem to find the right place(s) to enter the info that I think should be entered. I am using a GroupWise Email server, usually I use smtp, pop3 and not for sure on IMAP.  Any Ideas on where I should be looking for this?  If this was already answered somewhere else, I appologize, I couldn't seem to find anything on setting this up.  Thanks for any and all help.
paul

#2 2006-04-09 12:08:22

jm.cierniewski

Re: setting up email notification

these informations must be put on your php.ini and not in glpi

Plateforme :
OS : Windows 2003 Sp1 / logiciel de décompactage : Winzip / Navigateurs : Internet Explorer 6sp1 / firefox 1.5
Installation : Package Ocs NG RC3  - XAMPP version 1.5.1
Serveur  : Apache 2.0.55 / Base : 5.0.18-nt / Langage : PHP 5.1.1 / PhpMyAdmin 2.7.0-pl1

Board footer