You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-03-08 21:25:44

mrbsl

Reports - GLPI 0.65 RC1

I have noticed a change in the way GLPI exports (SLK export) LICENSES in version 0.60 and how it exports them now in version 0.65 RC1. Each license is now grouped in 1 Cell rather than each one being on a different Row. There are positives and negatives to both ways but it would be nice to have the option of either.

Another question. Is there any way of generating custom reports within GLPI? Scenario: say I want to export a report of everything (whether it's under Computer, Devices, Monitor, ... etc.) that has an Inventory Number other than blank... or evertyhing that is located (location) under Texas. Is this possible?

Another question. Is there a way to have a Master List report exported. To me it seems you have to individually goto Computer, Software, Devices... etc. and export each report separately. If there was a custom report option than this would be possible.

I think you guys are doing an awesome job with GLPI. These are just some features I though would be beneficial. GLPI does a great job at tracking a wide variety of devices and software but it is also important to be able to get that information put into customizable reports.

I'm planning on getting more invloved with the GLPI project. Maybe I'll be able to work on some of these features in the future. GLPI rocks!

Board footer