You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-03-10 17:49:35

robw

What would a update do to my localized files

Hi the Ceo of the company where iam implementing GLPI for was asking what would happen to the lokalized version of the language files and the adjusted layout. is it that everyhing should be backupped and replaced or will it just leave the lokalized files in order.

#2 2008-03-10 18:02:50

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: What would a update do to my localized files

Which language file ?

If  the language file bundled with GLPI is not correct, you should send us your changes to correct it.

Or you can contribute directly : Join the translation team.

And yes all local modifcations are lost during migration and should be applied again for the new version (you cannot use your old language file with the new version).

++

Last edited by remi (2008-03-10 18:03:12)

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#3 2008-03-11 09:39:53

robw

Iam using the dutch NL version it looks like some words are thought up by belgium dutch speaking user, there are big differences in the two. But i made some more modifications to the language file kicking out some lines that didnt comply for this company.

But sure if i can help Glpi with this i will adjust all the weird dutch words with correct ones and send you my language file if you want.

#4 2008-03-11 18:38:00

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

you can see to the translation section of the website to become a translator and make updates directly on our translation application.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer