You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-08-27 15:23:46

caimano68

Helpdesk - Listing group devices

Hello at all,

Thanks for jour great job that help me and my collegue every day ..

My question: Is possible to link objects ( printers, software..) to a group and list them when an user of this group create an helpdesk?

I've try this but seem not implemented. Is possible implement for the future versions.

thanks.
Mariano

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

#2 2007-08-27 15:34:15

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Helpdesk - Listing group devices

in the detail of a printer for example, you choose the group.

then in profile (post-only) you configure -> see tickets of my groups. Also you see group material and then you can do helpdek smile

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2007-08-27 16:11:19

caimano68

Re: Helpdesk - Listing group devices

Thanks for your reply.

I find where is the problem. You are correct but in my case this solution doesn't works.

In your case you use the user interface (helpdesk.public.php) for inserting helpdesk.

In our case we ( thechnicians ) insert the helpdesk for all users and we use the link "helpdesk" (helpdesk.php)  from internal glpi interface and we change the author of helpdesk. In this case is impossible to see the devices linked to group.

Can you said me if this is solved with new patchs or, if not, can you help me to find the query to use for modify helpdesk.php source?
thanks in advance
Mariano

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

Board footer