You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-07-02 15:05:38

sartzt

Multiple software entries from imported OCS-Computers

Hi,

I tried out the GLPI software in our network and imported the computers from OCS, but now i have a lot of software registered double or more times for a single computer (looks like that is somehow linked to the local profiles of that machines).
Has anyone an idea how to get rid of the double entries or how to import them without errors?

thanks

sar

#2 2007-07-02 17:34:54

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Multiple software entries from imported OCS-Computers

please read this first : http://www.glpi-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5651
we could not help you without more information.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2007-07-03 10:27:17

sartzt

The GLPI Version was 0.68.3-2 installed on a Win 2003 Standard Server with a XAMPP-Platform.
OCSNG is the newest Version 1.01 for Win32 Server.
I imported the data as it is described in "OCSInventory-NG integration FAQ" at the GLPI-Wiki.
The result was that there were many (nearly all) software-entries that were reported in a far greater number than they were actually installed (looks like the software were counted for every user-profile on the PCs).
My question is: does anyone know a link to a howto or a post on the forum that can help me import the data correctly or has an idea what im doing wrong.
My french is not the best (nearly not existing) and the automatic translation from google etc. is sometimes not that helpfull so i havent found anything usefull on the forums by myself. Due to the lack of a full documentation in english im only experimenting with GLPI at the moment, so im not very familiar with its handling.

thx, sar

#4 2007-07-03 14:56:48

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

You have problems with all softwares or only for few of them ?

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#5 2007-07-04 11:33:07

sartzt

In the computerlist are several pcs listed 2-4 times only differing with the user entry in the contact-column, with 2 of the pcs even the user-entry is the same. the software from these computers is counted at least for every entry in the pc-list.

Board footer