You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-10-13 18:07:16

Joe_Cool97

Cannot delete license

Need some help deleting licenses.  Due to an upgrade to both GLPI and OCS somehow my database has gotten messed up.  The linking of existing computers did a good job of matching computers up but seemed to have created new software entries for everything.  I had already created licenses and made a lot of changes to the software inventory.  The existing computers are showing up with new global licenses.  This isn't a big deal because I can unglobalize and then delete.  But the real problem is that it creates a _global_ record.  It won't let me delete those.  I change the number to 0 and hit refresh.  It then puts it to the lowest number that was counted before it was globalized.  It refuses to delete these entries on every software entry.  Can someone help me purge these entries?

Thanks
Joe

#2 2006-10-13 19:13:16

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Cannot delete license

you set the counter to 0 but do you have installed licences on computers yet ?

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2006-10-13 19:53:37

Joe_Cool97

I tried setting the counter to 0 but it doesn't clear it.  I removed any computers that were under that license also.  There is a license set up for the already imported computers.  What I did notice is that when I try and configure the _global_ license the name is the same as the existing one that I created it.  For instance I used serial numbers to identify licenses.  When I click on the serial number license or the _global_ license they both show up with the same name.  Looks like I somehow got the database messed up with crosslinks.  Anyway I can delete these or remove them?  Maybe I have to edit the database directly but don't know how to do that.

#4 2006-10-14 01:15:44

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

the counter is the remaining licenses not the installed count.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer