You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-07-01 15:21:32

caimano68

Plugins installation on GLPI 68

Hello,
excuse me for my english I'am italian.
Can explain me how to install plugins in new version of GLPI. In the menu of my installation There isn't the "Plugins" icon. I try to install the "compte" plugin at url http://glpisite/plugins/compte/setup.php and I have received this error :"Fatal error: Class plugin_compte: Cannot inherit from undefined class commondbtm in /glpi/plugins/compte/inc/plugin_compte.classes.php on line 39 "
Can you hel me?
Thanks

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

#2 2006-07-01 16:02:57

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Plugins installation on GLPI 68

All plugins of the website are not compatible with the 0.68 RC1
Plugins which are compatibles with the 0.68 RC1  are on the trunk of the plugins :
https://dev.indepnet.net:8080/plugins/   -> TRAC
https://dev.indepnet.net:8080/svn/plugins/   -> SVN

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#3 2006-07-01 16:24:26

caimano68

Before of my post I have download the plugin from your svn server..
I have changed my php.ini setting register_Globals to On and the error non compare but setup.php don't create the icon for plugin,don't create any tables in db. 
thanks for your help this software is very useful.

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

#4 2006-07-01 20:51:47

caimano68

I reply to myself for help other. I believe there is a bug.

During my first installation in plugins directory ther aren't any files and I've added plugin in a second time.
I have delete my database completely and I repeat the installation with plugin just copied in directory and now compare plugin icon and plugins name
thanks

Board footer