You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-06-04 14:20:57

olo

Network Discovery task - impossible to start agent

Hi,
I'm trying to create a Network Discovery task, unfortunately the task fails with the status Error - Agent communication error, impossible to start agent.
The communication is fine and working (the agent reports to GLPI server and I'm able to telnet from it to the desktop running the agent at port 62354).

When running the netdiscovery manually - C:\Program Files\FusionInventory-Agent> fusioninventory-netdiscovery.bat --community=public --first=10.10.10.50 --last=10.10.10.75 I got this:
[info] Can't run nmap, nmap detection can't be used and the process hangs or takes unbelievable amount of time. When trying a smaller portion of the subnet (like 10 addresses) it goes through but very, very slow.

Installed modules on the client computer:
NetDiscovery (v2.2.0)
Deploy (v2.0.4)
NetInventory (v2.2.0)
WakeOnLan (v2.0)
Inventory (v1.0)

1. How to successfully run Network Discovery from the FusionInventory for GLPI?
2. How to enable FusionInventory Agent on Windows to use nmap for scanning?

Best regards, Olo

Latest stable versions of GLPI+FI+OCS on Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) | CentOS 6.8 x64 (epel, remi, remi-php56, remi-test, home_guillomovitch) | FusionInventory Agent, FusionInventory plugin

Board footer