You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2014-01-01 08:54:58

shalib2

How to add scanners, Photocopy Machines, LCD Projectors etc

Dear All,

By default there is no method to add scanners, Photocopy Machines, LCD Projectors, KVM switch etc. Kindly suggest a plugin to mannage these items.one more thing is how to bring all these in "Default Report".

#2 2014-01-02 19:06:35

chris.anderson3

Re: How to add scanners, Photocopy Machines, LCD Projectors etc

You can use the 'Objects Management' plugin to add any additional asset types to GLPI.

Then you can look up the 'Reports' plugin to add customized reports - or directly modify the SQL in the default report to include your new objects.  The 'Object Management' plugin adds new tables for each of the additional assets that you designate with the format of 'glpi_plugins_genericobject_xxxx' where xxxx is the name of the object that you create. 

I have little experience modifying reports as yet - but I'll be getting into it in a few weeks.  The object plugin also seems to work with the 'Data Injection' plugin as well - but I personally haven't tried it.

GLPI 90.5     XAMPP- 1.8.2  Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1h PHP/5.4.31

#3 2014-03-06 14:54:04

pribazalex

Re: How to add scanners, Photocopy Machines, LCD Projectors etc

Good Morning
I'm using GLPI version 0.83.4 would like to know how to import more fields OCS inventory server 2.1

Need to import more 6 or 7 tables and these same fields have to be associated with the team?

Example:
Team Name
department
city
address
Customer Name
phone
record
resolution
contract
etc.

Board footer