You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-02-04 16:42:23

jairo.santos

The action you have requested is not allowed. Reload previous page ...

Hi,

My GLPI system is installed in a DMZ zone and when I try to log in GLPI with Internet Explorer and displays the following error:

"The action you have requested is not allowed. Previous Reload page before doing action again."

And I can not enter the system.

In the Google Chrome operating normally.

Have restored the IE settings and tested it on other computers and not working.

System Information:

GLPI Version 0.83.7

Operating system: Linux 2.6.27.45
PHP 5.2.6 (PDO, Reflection, SPL, SQLite, SimpleXML, apache2handler, bcmath, bz2, ctype, curl, date, dom, filter, ftp, gd,
gettext, hash, imap, json, ldap, libxml, mbstring, mcrypt, mysql, mysqli, openssl, pcre, pgsql, posix, session, standard,
suhosin, SYSVSEM, SYSVSHM, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, zip, zlib)
Setup: memory_limit = "1G" max_execution_time = "1200" safe_mode = "" session.save_handler = "files" post_max_size = "1G"
upload_max_filesize = "1G"
Software: Apache/2.2.9 (Mandriva Linux/PREFORK-12.9mdvmes5) (Apache/2.2.9 (Mandriva Linux/PREFORK-12.9mdvmes5) Server at
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/537.17 Chrome/24.0.1312.57
MySQL: 5.0.89 (root @ localhost / glpi)

.. / config: OK
.. / files: OK
.. / files / _dumps: OK
.. / files / _sessions: OK
.. / files / _cron: OK
.. / files / _cache /: OK
.. / files / _graphs: OK
.. / files / _log: OK

What can it be? Is there any restriction GLPI with IE? It may be the CRSF?

Att

Last edited by jairo.santos (2013-02-07 13:33:16)

#2 2013-02-05 21:18:53

jairo.santos

Re: The action you have requested is not allowed. Reload previous page ...

I did download the site, checked the md5sum and then installed normally not appeared errors during installation, no configuration changes and no plugin installed.

I know the user/pass is correct, but when I try to login I get this error on hxxp://.../login.php:

You can see the image below:

notallowed.jpg

Has this happened to any of you?

Developers there any restriction of IE 9 with GLPI? Because in Chrome works normal.

Thanks

Board footer