You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-04-26 18:55:24

bluemars

"remaining" licenses when deleting a computer - financial informations

Hello,

first I have to say that glpi is a great software and the best I found for inventory! We are now using V0.65.

We made the following observation when deleting a computer: under Softwares the software licenses where freed (before that, they were installed on that computer). We can see one free license. But we can't reinstall this license on another computer. I guess that there's still a relation to that deleted computer in the database?! Is this a bug?

Another question:
We want to add financial informations for every LICENSE (not only software) we buy. But in glpi, we have first to install a license on a computer and than we can activate financial informations. But in reality we first buy software and we want to add this informations when adding a license to a software immediatly. And the second step should be to install this license on a computer. But untill then the financial informations could be forgotten to add because we have another work flow.
So my question is, is there a posibility to add financial information directly to a license when it is added under Softwares? Is this a feature, that will come in next versions?
I would appreciate this very much!

Thank you for help!

Marco Gatti

Board footer