You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-04-27 14:46:32

Sven.a

Generic Object with Sub-Categories ?

Hey,
im a student at the University of Karlsruhe and im working for an Institut in my freetime. My task is to search for a System to Administrate the items of the labor.

During the course of my research i found GLPI-PROJECT and installed the version 0.72 to test it. I really like the Project but the main function shouldnt be the Administration of Computers, Monitors and so on. I need the Administration of other Lab items and devices.

I found the Generic Objects Plugin and in my opinion it could be possible to use it but we need Main Categories with Sub Categories. For Example optics, mechanics for Main Categories and then Objecttype a,b,c,d as Sub Categories. Does anybody know how complicated it is to change the plugin code?

Furthermore is it possible to display new object types in the "Inventary-menu" although the source is in the Plugin folder ?

Board footer