You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-05-25 05:38:46

raid3868

Assign and Update Ticket email notification Issue

dear all

GLPI 9.2.3 + FusionInventory 2.0

I have issue with Assign and Update Ticket email notification Issue.

Porblem is;..
1.) when assign to by clicking associate myself . then it will send a assign email to requester.
2.) When achange category / location and etc - then it will send a update email to requester.

This the requester will receive 2 email. I can't do at one time when i change category / location adn etc then click associate myself it refresh the page then all my change at category / location etc become non.

I try to disable the notifications update ticket then the assign to will also disable.

Do someone have any workaround for this ?

TKS

#2 2018-05-25 08:19:28

KKAdmin

Re: Assign and Update Ticket email notification Issue

You have luck. You have the right version of glpi for this wink

Since this version or one or two before you have a new notification "new assignee"  or something. You can disable "ticket update" and can use the new one. You have to configue and activate the new one.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-05-25 08:59:34

raid3868

Re: Assign and Update Ticket email notification Issue

Dear KKAdmin

Thank for your kind support. Yes it have solved my problem, I have tested is working.

Thousand Thank you for your help.

Board footer