You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-05-03 08:08:46

aaronpawlak

Ocs + glpi email notifications about changes in hardware / software

Hello,

I wanted to say hello because this is my first post here on the forum. I am a very novice user of the OCS Inventory software version 2.0.5 and GLPI version 0.85.5. I have a problem because I need to receive notifications about changes in software / hardware on users' computers via e-mail. Explaining, I would like to receive an e-mail when a user installs some software or, for example, exchanges some part of the computer. I installed the report plugin for gprp and there I have the option of manually creating reports about the change in the software or hardware but unfortunately I do not know how to automate it.I know that this is certainly possible because my predecessor has implemented it once, but then it stopped working, he has not been working for us in the company for a long time and the server on which it also does not exist anymore.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://linkat.xtec.cat/portal/index.php … topic=4143
Best video production agency

Thanks

Board footer