You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-04-26 10:05:21

adamlevine

Corrupted MXF RAW file?

Corrupted MXF RAW file?

Hi Guys,

I have a 196 GB single MXF file with me that I cannot read - either via DaVinci Resolve or the ARRI RAW converter.

I was told by the DIT that the camera assist guy maximized the recording storage - so they keep on recording till there there was no storage left.

So my theory is that the camera failed to "closed" that specific file per se. Similar to having your battery die or the main AC die while recording.

Is there anyway I can fix the file?

regards

#2 2019-10-02 13:15:47

GrantWilson

Re: Corrupted MXF RAW file?

Hi Guys,

I have a 196 GB single MXF file with me that I cannot read - either via DaVinci Resolve or the ARRI RAW converter.
I was told by the DIT that the camera assist guy maximized the recording storage - so they to keep on recording till there there was no storage left.
So my theory is that the camera failed to "closed" that specific file per se. Similar to having your battery die or the main AC die while recording.
Is there anyway I can fix the file?

regards

Hello,

Have you tried the FFMPEG? It should be able to make a new header with no effect for the steams, even in case you just re-wrap. A couple of useful references.

Grant Wilson

Last edited by GrantWilson (2019-10-02 13:18:10)

Board footer