You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-04-11 04:17:12

chern

Where can I set up the user name and password for WMI from glpi gui ?

I could execute the fusioninventory-wmi.bat with remote host, user name and password, but I don't know where I can provide the user name and password to collect data for WMI from glpi gui. Please help me how to solve this issue. Thanks.

#2 2018-04-13 06:03:29

appedology
Website

Re: Where can I set up the user name and password for WMI from glpi gui ?

#crontab -u apache -l

If the list is empty, here is a way to fix it. Be sure to adjust the file locations for the environment:
#crontab -u apache -e

This will open vi. Press i to enter insert mode. Type in the following each entry all on one line(use the second line only if you are syncing with OCS-NG as well).

*/1 * * * * /usr/bin/php /usr/share/glpi/front/cron.php &>/dev/null
*/1 * * * * /usr/share/glpi/plugins/massocsimport/scripts/ocsng_fullsync.sh &>/dev/null

Write and quit.

Additionally, there's a good chance the crond service is not enabled. Perform the following:

#systemctl start crond.service
#systemctl enable crond.service

Check the Automatic Actions screen in GLPI, make sure the tasks are set to run in CLI mode. Refresh the screen to make sure everything is working as expected.

Last edited by appedology (2018-04-13 06:03:39)

#3 2018-04-17 12:25:49

chern

Thanks,the crond service is enabled and the crontab has the settings, I'm just wondering why I don't need to provide the username and password when creating the task and job. Is it because the agent has been created automatically when I ran fusioninventory-wmi -h remoteserverip -u username -p password -s http://glpiserver/plugins/fusioninventory/ ?

#4 2020-07-22 14:34:14

sarahsmith

good work

Board footer