You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-03-07 03:15:15

cillox

GLPI 9.6.1 it is not possible to view the tickets stored in the MySQL

PHP 5.4 stable
MySQL 5.1.73

The first problem presented was that no user could access the GLPI although the permission is super-admin.

Rewriting the installation files and connecting to the database was possible to access with stored users and passwords, the changes made are in the database, however, the assistance tickets do not display them in the list, nor does it allow perform searches using the specific ID of a ticket.

I've been trying to solve this problem for 6 days, so far I have not been successful with this.

Does anyone have any idea how I can restore it to continue operating?

--

PHP 5.4 stable
MySQL 5.1.73

El primer problema presentado fue que ningun usuario podía acceder al GLPI aunque el permiso sea de super-admin.

Re - escribiendo los archivos de instalación y conectando a la base de datos fue posible acceder con los usuario y contraseñas almacenadas, los cambios hechos están en la base de datos, sin embargo, los tickets de asistencia no los despliega en la lista, tampoco permite realizar busquedas utilizando el ID especifico de algún ticket.

Llevo 6 días tratando de resolver este problema, hasta ahora no he tenido éxito con esto.

¿Alguíen tiene alguna idea de cómo puedo restaurarlo para seguir operando?

Board footer