You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-02-07 13:24:04

abeulink

how to use a new created ticket template/interface?

Hello,

We have GLPI version 9.2.1.

We (helpdesk) have created a new ticket template, because we don't want our customers to add the watchers/followers/observers in Simplified ticket interface.
So we have created one more ticket template, because we have some problem to change default ticket template.

If we hidden a field "watcher" in Simplified ticket interface, it hides in Standard ticket interface too sad. It didn't hidden "watcher group".
Because "watcher" field is connected with Simplified AND Standard ticket interfaces. And there is no way to disconnect other interface.

But I got a good idea.... What if we create a new template for customers (with "hidden" field watcher) and we use default ticket template (with field watcher).
It was a really good idea, but we don't see any options in GLPI to use a new ticket template for customers and default ticket template for us.

I am pretty sure we can select ticket template for GLPI, but I don't know where it is.

Hope you can help us.

#2 2018-02-10 10:54:21

KKAdmin

Re: how to use a new created ticket template/interface?

You can do this. We did it already but i'm off site. I can't get a look at it.
I believe you can set default ticket template in the profile please check this.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer