You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-28 12:29:40

stek

glpi_logs table

Hello,
I installed glpi to manage tickets and about 600 assets, but the other day, launching the backup of the DB, I received the error related to the indexes of the glpi_logs table. I started the Mysql index correction procedure and after a long time it ended and the backup was successful.
That same day, the planned "optimize" operation went wrong. I stopped the operation and restarted it and it took about 20 minutes to complete.
After a look to the BD, I see that the glpi_logs table keeps growing over time, there isn't any king of cleaning. I've tried a manual delete of all records but it grows again. I've enabled and executed the 'logs' task but it doesn't make any difference. Is there any setting to limit the maximum age of entries in glpi_logs, or disable logging?

Glpi 9.2.1
Mysql 5.6

Thanks.

#2 2018-01-28 18:12:51

KKAdmin

Re: glpi_logs table

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer