You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-08 13:02:41

RogerSilvaSauro

bookmarks group sharing, default view, and users groups

Hi all,  How are you?

I am new to GLPI, and I have to work with GLPI version 0.90.3.

I have searched at google, and in this forum as well, and I could not figure out whether is possible to do what is described below in GLPI version 0.90.3.

I was wondering if it is possible to do the following with GLPI 0.90.3:

1) Does version 0.90.3 allows users group permissions administration?
I mean, Is it possible to create assign a user to a specific group with its appropriate permissions ?

2)Is it possible to allow users to share its bookmarks only among his/her own group?
In other words, I would like top know if it is possible to allow a user to share only with his/her assigned group their bookmarks.

3)Is it possible to create a default view split with different bookmarks simultaneously?
For example, At default view in Assistance->tickets, I would like to split my default view with two different saved bookmark searches, Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,
Roger

#2 2018-01-09 21:15:05

KKAdmin

Re: bookmarks group sharing, default view, and users groups

1) you have to this with profile. You can auto assign profiles based on groups of the user.
2) only private or public
3) not sure - imho no

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer