You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-12-28 15:23:47

adriano.publico

Separate ticket entity by category

Hi!

First, I know I can't create a rule to change the ticket entity by category, but since I can't do it, I need your help.

Here we have two separated help desks, the "IT technicians" and the "engineering projects", and when I say separated, I'm talking about everything, even the call attendants, so the glpi system needs to work separated for them. We want to share the users, computers, locations, so we're using entity to do all the separation work.

In this major picture, when the user open a new ticket using phone or email everything works just fine, but when he uses the web site, this entity stuff became too hard for them (and there's no way to put the entity field), so what we tried to do is, since category is required, we set only two categories as visible for them "IT" and "engineering", he chooses the right one (we hope!) and then the ticket goes to the right 1st level tech group. But they still can see each others tickets, and the reports are merged too. So the attendant need to change the entity. But, you know, if something is manual, it's something to not be always done, and that's the place we wanted to create a rule to change the entity by the ticket category.

Anyone can help me?

Board footer