You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-12-26 14:52:17

ilvipero

GLPI Plugin Behaviors - Solution bypass behavior checks

Hello,

I am using GLPI with Behaviors plugin, Specifically I enabled 2 options to prevent tickets from being closed if no time is selected in a task, and if tasks are not closed.
Everything works fine If I go to ticket and close from there.
However, If I go to solution and close the ticket from the solutions page, the 2 checks above are ignored. Ticket is closed with open tasks and with tasks that have no time.

I am using GLPI 9.2.1 and Behaviors plugin 2.0

#2 2018-01-03 10:12:17

KKAdmin

Re: GLPI Plugin Behaviors - Solution bypass behavior checks

I think the latest released version don't have a all bugfixes. In my testsystem with the nightly (maybe unstable tarball) it works https://forge.glpi-project.org/tarballs-plugins/

@Yllen can you release 2.0.2

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-01-03 10:17:53

KKAdmin

Re: GLPI Plugin Behaviors - Solution bypass behavior checks

No, i change my opinion wink i believe you need need the bugfix from http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=159429

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer