You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-11-27 18:20:43

overgroove

AD user principal name as mail

Hi all,

I have recently installed GLPI 9.2. Im trying to set the AD user principal name as e-mail address. I have read that I could use AD: userprincipalname in LDAP mail user options but is not working for me. Could you give me a hand mates?. Thanks in advance!

#2 2017-11-28 09:13:43

Drumhazzard

Re: AD user principal name as mail

Try this:

Configuration --> Autentication --> LDAP Directory --> Select your link

In user field put "mail" and import your users.

#3 2017-11-28 09:52:33

overgroove

Drumhazzard wrote:

Try this:

Configuration --> Autentication --> LDAP Directory --> Select your link

In user field put "mail" and import your users.

Excuse me but I dont undertand you, perhaps I didnt explain correctly. What I need is that the user name plus the domain name of AD appears in the field mail (example: john@abc.zz) because I dont have user e-mail in AD to import. Currently my configuration inside Configuration --> Autentication --> LDAP Directory --> Users --> Mail is (ad: userprincipalname).

#4 2017-11-28 10:07:13

Drumhazzard

You should try, in E-Mail field put

%{samaccountname}@%{<domain field here>}

I don't know if in your Active Directory have identified the Domain in users atributes.

Try look in "Atributes Editor" Tab on one user and put in "<domain field here>" the name of the atribute

Board footer