You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-10-03 01:52:24

planpc

UUID Problem With Windows cloned computers

Hello, hope somebody can help me with this problem.

I have a classroom where 15 computers with same hardware (Windows 8.1 Pro) where cloned at first installation. After that, every computer has its own Microsoft licencense and activation, everything its okay.

But the problem is that all of them haves the same UUID, so have no way to sync all of those 15 computers with my GLPI at a time.

Tried to disable the import rules where UUID is involved, but cant make it work, only 1 of those 15 computers is visible at GLPI, I supouse that is the last synced, as sometimes is computer1, oter computer, computer15, etc.

Any idea how could I totally disable the UUID field from this entitie, or any other test I can try to solve it?

Thank you

GLPI V9.1.1
FusionInventory 9.1+1.0

#2 2017-11-01 14:02:08

KKAdmin

Re: UUID Problem With Windows cloned computers

Next time you should use windows sysprep. If you use microsoft wsus server you have also problems witch uuid you can only see von pc. (the pc with the last report)
(i don't user fussioninventory so i can't help you with or actual problem sorry)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2017-11-01 14:52:39

planpc

Re: UUID Problem With Windows cloned computers

Thank you KKAdmin.

This is a situation I foud in new customer when try to install fusioninventory agents.

Still looking for a solution, different to format c: ...

Board footer