You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-06-24 17:06:13

tiri

Additional Assignment Fields to Action for Import Rule

Hello,

I'm sorry for explaining my problem a little bit longer...
We have created our Location (dropdown) structure in GLPI. Unfortunately the AD LDAP Location field contains bad data (useless in our context), and is automatically filled in from an external source, so direct mapping of AD (LDAP)location field to GLPI (Dropdown)Location is impossible. However, there is an AD LDAP field named costCenter, which has relevant data, based on which we could assign the imported user into the appropriate Location. So for example if AD costCenter contains "CC012345' then the user should be assigned to Location "Antarktis HQ"

In an ideal world the Rules section had the ability to add more fields to the Actions; in my example, the Location. Then I could create a rule based on costCenter and assign the user to both the appropriate Entity and Location. At this moment only Entities and Profiles can be assigned.
Do you think it would be possible to circumvent my problem somehow?

Thank you

Istvan

PS.: Sorry if this question arose earlier, I searched for such topics without a proper hit

#2 2017-06-26 10:07:30

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Additional Assignment Fields to Action for Import Rule

You don't have rules to transform field of the LDAP to another field in GLPI.
Value in costCenter must be already created in GLPI

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer