You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-06-14 11:20:38

mjaskula

visibility of users in ticket creation form

Hello,

I'm running GLPI 0.90 and I'm trying to setup helpdesk for our customers to manage tickets on thier own.

I have a root entity A and child entities :

A
A -> B
A -> C
A -> D

There are users a, b, c created in root entity A that are recursive.
There is a user d created under the D entity.

The idea is that user d will be our customer IT admin and he will login to our GLPI instance so that he can create and resolve his company user issues.
In the final implementation we will be trying to have e user i E entity, f user i F entity working in the same way that d user will be.

I've already completed the setup for mail colector and rules to assign tickets to entity and this is working fine.
E-mails containing specific values are assigned via the rules to the entity D and d user can see them.
He can't see tickets for root entity A or child B and C so that is correct.

Now the Issue I'm facing is when I login as d user and try to create a ticket I can select users a, b, c as a Requester or Watcher.
I know that it is linked to the fact that they are recursive from root entity to all child entites, since when I've hanged one user to not recursive he couldn't be selected.
But is there a way to avoid that ?
Meaning leave them recursive and make them invinsible to d user when he is creating a ticket ?

#2 2017-06-15 20:06:11

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: visibility of users in ticket creation form

If a user have right on an entity, he can be requester of watcher of this entity.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer