You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-06-08 11:38:56

Tikect Solution Approval

Hi,

I made a ticket layout and them i introduce the codes. I wanna know who close the ticket witch ##ticket.solution.approval.author## but only result when is glpi closing the ticket.

If i create a user and close the ticket with that user, would not be accepted and will not appers.

Can someone help me ?

#2 2017-06-08 13:05:13

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Tikect Solution Approval

Approval author is the user who approve the solution.
If you don't solve the ticket but directly close it, you can't approve the solution.

You can refuse closing ticket by cycle live of a ticket in the profile of the technician

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2017-06-08 13:17:41

Re: Tikect Solution Approval

I know that. I close the ticket. But just appers who close it when is the glpi profile closing him.

I have this code:

##IFticket.closedate##

##lang.ticket.solvedata##:  ##ticket.solvedate## by ##IFticket.solution.approval.author####ticket.solution.approval.author## ##ENDIFticket.solution.approval.author##

##ENDIFticket.closedate## ##ELSEticket.closedate## ##ENDELSEticket.closedate####IFticket.solution.description##

What is wrong ?

I wanna know the date and who close the ticket.

thank's.

Board footer