You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-04-24 10:39:16

dgoiko

ERP integration.

Hello.

We're using our ERP to manage IT worked hours on computers and make invoices. As the application is not made for IT purposes, we're moving to GLPI to manage tickets, projects, etc. However, for invoicing we're still using our old ERP.

I'd like that when some work is finished (project, problem, ticket, issue, whatever; i'm not really familiar with GLPI yet) the  info which is important for invoices gets automatically passed to the application.

We've contacted with our ERP provider and he has offerd us a CSV importing module, so that part is kinda solved.

What I need is to know if there's a plugin to automatically export certain information from GLPU when specific conditions are met (ej, pass from unfished to close status) to CSV.

If there's nothing like that my second choice was to do it using MySQL triggers. This will cause me the following problems:
a) Update headaches
b) The need to study GLPI's SQL layout in order to make the export correctly.

So:

Is there any automatic export plugin for workloads? If there isnt, is there any clear documentation about GLPI MySQL structure?

#2 2017-04-24 19:41:31

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

Re: ERP integration.

No automatic export plugin, perhaps code a script to do that wink

#3 2017-04-25 08:08:45

dgoiko

Re: ERP integration.

Oki, thanks. Is there a way to configure notifications so they trigger a specific script when some condición is met? Database triggers are my last call, I dont want to hace a headache everytime a collegue updates GLPI xD

Board footer