You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-04-18 13:58:56

robp2175

GLPI Authentication Only syncs the first LDAP Directory

No matter what I do it seems I am unable to get glpi to sync more than the first ldap directory. I have another glpi server that does this without any problems. I even exported the table from the other server into this one, but it will only sync the first server in the list.
I have it setup so that each entry syncs a particular OU. Again this works on another server with the same glpi version/plugins etc.

Not sure where to look. Any assistance is appreciated. Below is what it looks like.

GLPI version 0.90.1

Processing LDAP Server: Faculty, ID: 1
..............................................................................................................................................................
Imported: 0
Synchronized: 158
Deleted from LDAP: 975

Processing LDAP Server: Staff, ID: 7

Imported: 0
Synchronized: 0
Deleted from LDAP: 0

#2 2017-04-18 20:33:35

LucaC

Re: GLPI Authentication Only syncs the first LDAP Directory

Hello,
I presume that testing from inside GLPI works.
Second point: did you double check attributes and OU path within the ID7? Pay attention to "not standard" chars in DN (maybe the two servers use different locales)?

Board footer