You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-01-17 17:20:12

d.i.catalin

ocs and fusioninventory on the same server

Hy,

I try to install fusioninventory plugin on a glpi server where i have ocs plugin.
Fusioninventory menu does not apear and if i click on Fusioninventory link from plugin menu the message is "You don't have permission to perform this action.".
I try to set permission from Administration -> profile ->Super-admin-> fusioninventory tab but the checkboxes remain not checked after save.

Thank you!

GLPI 9.1.6 on Centos 7.3 with Apache/2.4.6, php 5.4 and Mariadb 5.5
OCS Inventory 2.3.1

#2 2017-01-19 11:57:40

d.i.catalin

Re: ocs and fusioninventory on the same server

After many tries from web interface, i use fusioninventory/scripts/cli_install.php and the output is:

***** Install process of plugin FUSIONINVENTORY *****                                               
Current FusionInventory version: 0                                                                  
Version to update: 9.1+1.1                                                                          
installation done.                                                                                  
Installing Plugin...
Installation of plugin FusionInventory (0 seconds)                                                  
Clean data from old installation of the plugin (0 seconds)                                          
Clean rules from old installation of the plugin (0 seconds)                                         
Creation tables in database (0 seconds)                                                             
Creation of folders (2 seconds)                                                                     
Initialize profiles (2 seconds)                                                                     
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: id
  Backtrace :
  plugins/fusioninventory/install/install.php:228    PluginFusioninventoryProfile::initProfile()
  plugins/fusioninventory/hook.php:901               pluginFusioninventoryInstall()
  inc/plugin.class.php:664                           plugin_fusioninventory_install()
  ...ins/fusioninventory/scripts/cli_install.php:153 Plugin->install()
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: id
  Backtrace :
  plugins/fusioninventory/install/install.php:228    PluginFusioninventoryProfile::initProfile()
  plugins/fusioninventory/hook.php:901               pluginFusioninventoryInstall()
  inc/plugin.class.php:664                           plugin_fusioninventory_install()
  ...ins/fusioninventory/scripts/cli_install.php:153 Plugin->install()
Initialize configuration (2 seconds)                                                                
Initialize agent TASKS (2 seconds)                                                                  
Initialize cron task (2 seconds)                                                                    
Create rules (2 seconds)                                                                            
Import OCS locks if exists (3 seconds)                                                              
Install Done
Activating Plugin...
Activation Done
Loading Plugin...
Load Done...

The result is the same, no fusioninventory menu entry and when i click on fusion inventory link from the plugin list the message is: "You don't have permission to perform this action."

OCS Inventory 2.3.1

#3 2017-01-19 12:31:15

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

You have defined the rights in the profiles?

#4 2017-01-19 12:38:45

d.i.catalin

ddurieux wrote:

You have defined the rights in the profiles?

I try to set the rights in Administration - > Profiles -> SuperAdmin -> Fusioninventory tab but the checkboxes remain unchecked after i press save.

OCS Inventory 2.3.1

Board footer