You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-10-21 13:53:34

periprocto

Technic profile assigne ticket to other technics rule???

Hello everybody!

Is there a way to give permissions, to a concrete technic user, for the possibility to assign a ticket to another technics, in same group?
That is because I won´t give him/her admin permission; only need he/she be able to assign a job to another group´s member.
thanks!

Last edited by periprocto (2016-10-21 13:55:09)

#2 2016-10-21 16:42:17

KKAdmin

Re: Technic profile assigne ticket to other technics rule???

Yes of course - use profiles.
Make a new one with the rights you want

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2016-10-23 17:04:12

periprocto

KKAdmin wrote:

Yes of course - use profiles.
Make a new one with the rights you want

It is not so easy.
We are a group of 20 technics. I´m the superadmin, and there are 3 Admin. The rest are tech profiles. Some of them are manager in some type of incidence, and working technic in others. I can´t assign various profiles to the same person, becouse if He/she has admin profile, he/she is for all the tickets class, but there are  options that put a kind of restriction to especific tickets class and be able the rest.
I need one person, in a group, take the rol of manager function and the others be  technician working people.
But all with a technic profile, because in others tickets class, they be other group function.
Thanks a lot.

#4 2016-10-24 21:52:13

KKAdmin

I believe not possible with glpi core. I don't know the plugin behaviors but perhaps it could be way of solution for you.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#5 2016-10-25 14:07:07

yllen
GLPI-DEV

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer