You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-08-23 19:58:52

william.dellanoce

Consumables process

Hi

I've been using GLPI for a couple of months to handle the support process. In some tickets related to PC's out of order, a replacement of components are required.

So far I'm aware that is possible to manage the stock of parts thorough the Consumables menu, but I'm still trying to figure it  out how to associate a ticket to the use of a replacement part. I've noticed that a consumable can be "given" to a person but I wonder if there is a way that person can assign the received part to a ticket or to a Computer associated to the ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

William

#2 2016-09-02 11:18:45

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Consumables process

A consumable can't be linked to a computer.
In the computer form, you can add, update or delete some components.
In component, you have the stock and see which component is linked to a computer.

But for me, a final user create a ticket for its problem and a technician change the component.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2016-09-02 17:14:01

william.dellanoce

Thanks for your replay.

It was very clarifying.

Regards

#4 2023-10-30 13:24:03

simran

Hello,
I wanted to know if we could assign some unique number to our consumables, because for example we have several power supply units, it is essential to map its asset number with the id's assigned by glpi.

Board footer