You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-06-30 16:57:13

matthias

Custom asset view broke GLPI

Hi,

I am using GLPI 0.90.3 on a LAMP stack on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS in combination with fusion inventory.

I wnated the default view in "Assets"->"Computers" to include the "Last Inventory" date from fusion inventory.

After adding "Last Inventory" to the default view it was broken beyond repair...no coputers showed up afterwards.

To get computers to display again, I have to disable the fusion inventory plugin then computers show up again.

Whats annoying is, that I cannot remove "Last Inventory" from the default view, because it does not show up when fusion inventory is disabled.

I tried to find the table for the view definitions in the database but i was not able to find it.

So my questions are:

Can anybody reproduce this behaviour or am I the only one?

Which table contains the view definition, so I can modify the default view, so it does not contain the problematic field anymore.

I hope, someone can help me with this issue!

Thanks in advance.

Br,

Matthias

#2 2016-07-01 09:28:53

matthias

Re: Custom asset view broke GLPI

Hi @all,

I just found out http://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=153704 refres to the same problem.

Setting sql_mode fixed the problem for me, so sorry for creating this redundant ticket, for me the case is closed for now.

BR,

Matthias

Board footer