You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-04-07 14:12:34

woocky

Custom orders, activity reports, custom translations

Hello,

For first: thanks a lot for Your great work. It really helps to manage things here.

I have searched thru forum but found no answer to my questions, also plugins FAQ were not avalible.
I have installed some plugins but either i dont know how to use them or they dont provide usability I need. Ad meritum:
1) I need a report thet will show what technican have been doing between specified days. Technican dont specify duration time currently and if it possible I dont want to make them to.
2) post-only users order some thing in central. I mean: paper for printers, adhesiva tapes, pens, etc. I was looking for ordering plugin that will allow to get structurized order (type, amount, type, amount, etc.). For now we are just messages to get the orders and they are without any structure.
3) I am using custom translation cause default one is not good for me. Is there any tool to manage that?

Looking forward to Your answer,

Regards,
woocky

Board footer