You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-04-04 17:06:05

matthewyoung

GLPI and OCS Reports not seeing Mac HDDs

Not sure if this is a GLPI or OCSInventory issue to be honest but any guidance would be great. 

We are using OCS to grab information on our computers and for our Macs it is listing the HDD under both an optical drive (like a CD or DVD) as well as a HDD.

When we import the records into GLPI it is only importing the HDD as an optical drive and so it is not showing any of our Macs as having HDDs and not showing sizes.

Any thoughts from anyone?

#2 2008-04-06 03:48:15

matthewyoung

Re: GLPI and OCS Reports not seeing Mac HDDs

Has anyone else had this issues?

#3 2008-04-07 16:41:51

jwrobbins

Hello, I use OCS for our inventory and I have a few Macs that I am tracking. I am getting information on both the HDs and optical drives:

N/A      HL-DT-ST DVDRW GSA-S10N      HL-DT-ST DVDRW GSA-S10N      spata_ata_bus      0
N/A     FUJITSU MHY2120BH     FUJITSU MHY2120BH     Intel ICH8-M AHCI     114472

What OCS agent are you using? The PHP script from here? (http://codejanitor.com/wp/apps/ocs-mac-agent/)

#4 2008-04-07 16:46:10

matthewyoung

We are using the 4.4 agent and in OCS it gets the information but when that information gets imported into GLPI, GLPI is only seeing the HDD as an optical drive rather than an actual HDD so it is not importing the size etc and we have to manually create a HDD entry in OCS for each mac

Board footer