You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-04-04 15:11:36

7andY

Some observations on GLPI...

Hi there,
I am currently having a thorough examination of GLPI/OCSNG and I am very impressed!

I have a few observations as I am running it.

in Inventory|Computers|Type there is a type 'Serveur' - must be due to it's French origins!

in Inventory|Printers, these is no LAN for port type. Maybe want one for Network printers?

When one is listing Computers in the Inventory, might it be possible to change the usual Status to 'Ticket #' in red if there is a ticket out for this Computer, with a hotlink to the ticket - could apply to other Inventory views as well.

In the email that is returned to the caller, the original ticket Title appears twice, as does the 'Update of the item of the ticket' field.

There is also an entry for the 'Number of tickets already done'. What is this for?

Cheers,  Andy E.

#2 2008-04-04 16:03:53

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Some observations on GLPI...

7andY wrote:

in Inventory|Computers|Type there is a type 'Serveur' - must be due to it's French origins!

You can change the choice : Configuration / Dropdown / Computer Type
Generally most type are set by OCS import (if used) from BIOS information

7andY wrote:

in Inventory|Printers, these is no LAN for port type. Maybe want one for Network printers?

Port type on main display are "local" connexion (USB/Serial...)

For network connection, see "connections" tabs and add a new port.

++

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

Board footer