You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-04-02 18:09:57

baud

Missing Administration > Setup

Yes, I had installed GLPI v .70.2 and things were going GREAT, I was very pleased with everything I could do. I then proceeded to install OCS ng, v 1.01. That installed and got it working, I was really happy with the way things were going, I even installed the plugins for GLPI, and I was thrilled with how easy it really was (no... it was _really_ easy!) . Then I read the documentation on how to get the OCS ng and GLPI integrated and talking to each other. It said to go to Administration then go to Setup and Enable OCSNG mode. Well, I was really puzzled, because I know I'm not stupid, but for the life of me, I could not find "Setup" anywhere. Not even in $WEBHOME/glpi/ I did try and use grep before I posted this.
grep -r $WEBHOME/glpi/ -e "OCSNG" and only found things that were in the help section (help/en_GB.html)

Well I really hope somebody can help me, or at least guide me in the right direction and I should be able to take it from there. Hope ya'll have a great day.

#2 2008-04-02 18:20:24

baud

Re: Missing Administration > Setup

wow.... I don't feel all that bad, I just don't know why grep didn't find it. For future reference, it was under the Setup > General > Display Restrictions then about mid page, it sits right there.
Well.... thanks guys, I'll continue playing with this!

#3 2008-04-02 19:32:38

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Missing Administration > Setup

wink

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

Board footer