You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-03-25 15:44:36

dagar

Contract Renewals?

I want to find the best way to handle contract renewals. 
Lets take for instance Web Hosting, I create a Contract named "Web Hosting", put the price at $X, Invoice Period 12 month, Contract Period 12 months, duration 12 months, notice 3 months, and also put int he beginning date.
Now also correct me if I am wrong on my assumptions here, the web hosting service I am paying once a year for 12 months.  (Not sure what the difference between contract period and duration is?  Maybe something got lost in the translation but aren't they the same thing?)
Next I assign the supplier and other info.
Now fast forward 9-10 months and it is time to renew our contract.  I don't see a way to renew that contract.  Do I just update the begin date and put in this years cost?  If so is there really any way to track previous years financial info?  Or should I have a contract called "Web Hosting 2007" and the next year have one "Web Hosting 2008"?  What is the Renewal field supposed to do?  (ie: Tacit vs Epress)
Thanks
Derek

Board footer